Monday, January 5, 2009

My Apologies

So, yesterday and the day before that I have been pulled out of whatever I am doing to be sociable with friends that were invited over. And today I am memorizing the Polyatomic Ions for Chemistry and helping my best friend move, I don't really have time to write anything. If I do, there could be a new chapter of "My Days at Eitoku". I will try to, believe me. I will try to write anything even if it is a page long and post it.

Yuck, school starts tomorrow. I really don't want to goooooooooooooo. As a friend described it to me once it is like, "I am a cat that has it's claws in the carpet and no matter how much you pull it, it doesn't want to budge."

That is going to be me tomorrow. *wills nails to grow longer* XD

Well, hopefully there will be more posts today.

The cat stuck on the carpet,

~Ele

No comments:

Post a Comment